ticketing & Registration
Policy and terms of service
Thank you for your interest in participating in the European Sport Congress. Before you proceed to purchase tickets, we strongly recommend you to go through the following terms and conditions:
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to the European Sport Congress. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of European Sport Congress – Sport Innovation Hub, SL.
- Please note that the Sport Innovation Hub, SL. reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser (www.sportcongress.eu/ticket-policy). These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of European Sport Congress tickets.
- The price of one European Sport Congress ticket is 350€ during early-bird (01/03/2023 – 15/04/2023), 400€ for regular admissions (16/04/2023 – 30/06/2023) and 450€ for the last call (01/07/2023 – 31/08/2023). These figures are non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access La Laboral Ciutad de La Cultura on September 20th, 21st and 22nd 2023, when the European Sport Congress is scheduled to be hosted. The license includes the revocable right to attend the European Sport Congress.
- The bearer has to assume full responsibility for the European Sport Congress tickets, once receiving them. Sport Innovation Hub, SL. has no financial, legal, or otherwise liabilities in case the delivered tickets are lost, stolen or rendered unusable in any other way.
- Kindly note that https://fienta.com/european-sport-congress is the sole authorised source for purchasing European Sport Congress tickets. If you obtain your ticket(s) from any other unauthorised source, you take on the risk of those tickets turning out to be counterfeit or reported to be stolen. The issuer has the right to dishonour such stolen/counterfeit tickets and declare them as void.
- Please note that the European Sport Congress tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- Sport Innovation Hub, SL. has the right to investigate if there has been any violation of the European Sport Congress ticketing terms and conditions. In case of any conflicts, the decision of the Sport Innovation Hub, SL. will be deemed final (i.e., the issuer will remain the final arbiter in cases of disputes).
- Tickets are personal and non-refundable. If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue – La Laboral Ciutad de La Cultura – due to delays, federal regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If the European Sport Congress is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, or to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer (which include, but are not limited to, natural disasters, governmental announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like, Sport Innovation Hub, SL. has the sole and absolute right to:
i) reschedule the event, or
ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If the European Sport Congress has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on travelling expenses, accommodation expenses, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Sport Innovation Hub, SL. cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- At the time of entering the event venue, you are required to produce the ticket and may be asked for a valid identification document (ID). By presenting an ID, you confirm that all details present on it are accurate and updated.
- By registering for the European Sport Congress the purchaser consents to the data that is voluntarily provided being incorporated into the Sport Innovation Hub, SL. information systems with the following purpose:
i) In the case that information is requested through forms on the website, to send information about the query (name, surname and email address);
ii) In the case of subscription, to send newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and/or advertising of the website (name, surname and email address);
- Upon entering the European Sport Congress, the attendee is informed and consents to his/her appearance in images and videos captured for promotion by the authorized bodies and media, as well as by the Sport Innovation Hub, SL. and the event main communication channels, for possible screenings in the promotional and marketing framework, as well as on social networks.
- By purchasing European Sport Congress tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to Sport Innovation Hub, SL. to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Sport Innovation Hub, SL. does not take any responsibility for personal/financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained.
- Please note that you purchase European Sport Congress tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at European Sport Congress. You can get your tickets here https://fienta.com/european-sport-congress.